Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 9 December 2012

A Sticky Situation

I am in a bit of a sticky situation. My parents started writing Christmas cards today, and I offered to help.  The job I do is fold the letter, put the card and latter in the envelope and stick on the stamp and return address. I also have to lick all the envelopes closed.  It tastes disgusting.  But lots of glue and stickers and general stickiness.  My BFFLAAT had her birthday party last night, it was pretty awesome.  The theme was Tiffany & Co., so everything was light blue/teal.  It was very nice.  And a lot of fun, too.  On a more depressing note, I have to do an hour long seminar on Tuesday about the book 1984 by George Orwell.  Not looking forward to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment