Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 6 June 2015

X

Yesterday I went to the Ed Sheeran concert in London with Em and I had a blast. He is so good live. He uses a loop machine, where he will play, hum, or make a beat for a bar, and then it will repeat, so he can make all of the sounds himself. It was so cool to watch him make all the sounds himself. And it causes for more anticipation because when he starts off, you can't tell what song it is until he actually starts playing the guitar, or adds a more recognizable beat. He was the only one on the stage for the entire performance. The opening act was Foy Vance. I have one song by them, but don't know them super well. I enjoyed their music though. It was just a really fun time; it's been so long since I've gone out to an event like that with friends.
Before the concert, I was at my sisters graduation. Congratulations Alison! I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished so far and can't wait to see what you'll do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment