Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 3 October 2015

All Alone...

Today was my first day completely alone in this house. It was all good (no worrying about strangers hiding in corners), but it was lonely. I wanted to go for a walk, but it was raining all afternoon, and then it was dark :( Hopefully I'll have the opportunity tomorrow. I've been positively bored all day, regardless of whether I was doing work or avoiding it. I might watch a movie. But to occupy more time, QOTDs.

361. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "heart".
Body organ.

362. What's your favourite colour?
Green, but verging into teal.

363. What is your current desktop picture?


364. If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Although some people are tempting, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

365. What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
What's your dirty little secret?

1 comment: