Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Umbridge

I'm really bored right now and I want something to do but I'm babysitting in 25 mins so I can't really start anything so I'm just going to ramble on about nothing to occupy my time. I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.  But it is moving along soooooo slooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy..... It's taken me so long to get through 250 pages. There are times when I have read 250 pages in one sitting. But not with this book. Harry and Hermione, and you know what? even Ron are all pissing me off right now. Harry has the temper of a fish out of water, Hermione won't accept the fact that house elves live to serve, and they don't all want to be freed and Ron and Hermione won't stop arguing.  And it's all happening soooooo slowly.  On the other hand, I have met Professor Umbridge, who has been referenced by the Sherlock fandom and now I understand why. Umbridge is annoying as Harry, Ron and Hermione are being and she is always wearing pink.  I'm assuming that she lives to see the end of the book, because this is how the Sherlock fandom references her:

The case with the dead woman revolves around the fact that she is wearing pink.





No comments:

Post a Comment