Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 14 January 2013

I Got My G2!!!

Just saying. I'm so excited. I didn't think it would be that different not having a parent with me, but it is. It is awesome. I'm really happy that I got it on my first try (read it and weep, Andrew!). Anyways, just printed off the portflio requirements for Ryerson. It's only 5 works, which I'm happy about. But I also have to give them a resume and a 500 word 'essay' on what new media is in our culture, or something like that. Not too bad, really. It's due February 1st though, so that will be a priority. I need to make sure I keep all these dates straight and don't mess them up.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the G2 heather! and good luck with the university applications--I have a feeling good things are in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete