Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 7 January 2013

I knew it seemed too easy. I had applied for university the other day and thought it was really simple. But now some of the universities have emailed me and told me of all the other forms I need to send in. Geez.  I also need to work on my camp application.  And I've just started on my English ISP essay that is due next week. I was majorly stressing out about it, but now that I've actually started I think that it is going to be easier than I expected. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to launch a new blog with Justine in February - that's why her name is on my sign in thingy...she lives in London England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... that explains that...that sounds cool! Good Luck!

      Delete