Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 10 June 2014

A...Break?

I've been home for more than 18hrs! I have two full days off - in a row - which is awesome. But camp has been awesome. Tiring, but a lot of fun. Later today I'm going to see The Fault in our Stars movie and I'm so excited! I'm 98% sure I'm going to cry at some point during the movie.

190. Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes.

191.  Can you spell well?
I like to think so. Enough to function in society. "Conscious" always gets me though. (Or maybe not, I spelled it write first time!)

192. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Obviously not enough to be able to remember them when I'm asked about it.

193. Ever been to a bonfire party?
We had a 'bonfire' on the beach at camp last week and made s'mores and played beach volleyball. Although to be honest, it wasn't much of a 'bon' fire.

194. Ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of (but who knows, maybe I had a secret admirer and I crushed them unintentionally).

195. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes.

196. What should you be doing?
I'm about to drive my sister and some of her dance buddies to one of their shows.

197. Is something irritating you right now?
I keep hearing these awesome songs I want to be able to play at camp, and then there is one line/word that makes it inappropriate and all I can think is "Why? Why would you ruin the song like that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment