Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 27 July 2014

I've been stressing about school stuff all weekend, but I think I've finally got it all figured it out. Fingers crossed.

Now, I haven't posted since June 23, 34 days ago. That means I have to answer 34 QOTD. Here goes nothing.

211. Would you change your name?
If they mean, would I change my name today, I would say no. But if they mean if I could go back and start with a new name, I might say yes. I don't know what I would change my name to, though.

212. What is your zodiac sign?
Libra.

213. Do you like Subway?
Yes (and I wish I had figured that out earlier).

214. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Contemplate what life would be like with him.

215. Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I've had quite a few life chats recently with people at camp.

216. Favourite lyrics right now?
Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)

217. Can you count to one million?
In theory, yes.

218. Dumbest lie you ever told?
The dentist asked if I wanted the fan turned off, and I said no, but I was really cold and wished I could turn the fan off.

219. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed.

220. Curly or straight hair?
Wavy.

221. How tall are you?
5'9"

222. Brunette or blonde?
Brunette.

223. Summer or winter?
Summer (but actually spring).

224. Night or day?
Day.

225. Favourite month?
May? September? I dunno.

226. Are you a vegetarian?
No.

227. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk.

228. Tea or coffee?
Tea.

229. Was today a good day?
It has turned out to be a good one, with a couple of hiccups along the way.

230. What's your favourite quote?
"I always have a quote for everything - it saves original thinking." ~Dorothy L. Sayers
or "Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord, rather than for people." ~Colossians 3:23

231. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what's the first line?
"But Judah said to him, "The man warned..." (It's the Bible, in case you didn't get that. I have to admit, when I originally read through these questions I was really excited about this one and I am slightly disappointed that it was the Bible. )

232. What would you name your future kids?
Jacob, Ethan, Asher, Benjamin. I really like Jezebel, but that has a bad connotation.

233. What are you looking forward to?
I'm going on a little trip to the states this week :) Also, I'm getting baptized this summer!

234. Is there anyone who can always make you smile?
My roommate Lindsay makes me smile at the randomest times with the randomest things.

235. Is it hard for you to get over someone?
I've never had someone to get over.

236. What was your life like last year?
Pretty average, it was good. A new experience.

237. Have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
No.

238. Who did you last see in person?
My BFFLAAT.

239. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I personally think I follow after my dad a bit and don't show as many emotions as other people. I, however, do not make an attempt to hide what I'm feeling, leading me to believe that I'm not good at hiding my feelings.

240. What is something you want right now?
For this list to be over already. Never again will I do so many at once. I also wish I was asleep.

241. How do you feel right now?
Tired. Hot because of the humidity but cold enough that I want a blanket.

242. When was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
Friday.

243. Personality description.
Oh wow this is a big one. I think I am:
- patient
- quiet
- caring
- funny
- sarcastic
- intelligent
- have common sense
- introvert
- organized
- a leader when the situation calls for it
- genuine
I dunno what else to say. Feel free to add on to the list.

244. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but haven't?
Almost every day of my life.

There we go. All caught up. Maybe in another month I'll post again. No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment