Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 2 February 2015

Jesus Comes for Us

Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in Me. There is more than enough room in My Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. - John 14:1–3

I read this verse today and it made me think, that when people die, we always wonder why. Maybe God was punishing them for something they did; maybe Satan got to them. And occasionally, when we've come to terms with it, we think that maybe it was just their time to go. This verse made me think that maybe Jesus has finished preparing our place in Heaven, and He can't wait to show it to us, so He comes and gets us. Just a thought.

1 comment: