Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 31 January 2015

Relaxing night alone.
That sounds a lot more depressing reading it than it did in my head...

314. Anybody on tumblr you'd go on a date with?
Yeah, probably. I just don't know who they are.

315. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
I'm doing this on my laptop, which has basically every song I've ever listened to on it, so this is bound to be wild.
1. Tchaikovsky: Symphony #5 In E Minor, Op. 64 - Andante by Yehudi Menuhin; Efrem Kurtz: Philharmonia Orchestra
2. Burning Ones by Jesus Culture
3. All I Ever Wanted (DJ Alex Extended Remix) by Basshunter
4. Sing Your Praises (Live) by Onething and Matt Gilman
5. Mercy by Casting Crowns
6. My Saviour God by Aaron Shust
I didn't think I had that much Christian music to get 66% Christian songs. But, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment