Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 16 May 2015

The calm before the storm

I can't believe the first two weeks are over already. No more just staff; school groups and retreats start next week. I'm kind of nervous about doing school groups, but I'm more worried about just getting stuff done on time and making sure that I represent Forest Cliff well. I also got my very own Forest Cliff email :) I truly have reached the top.
I moved into Cookys this past week (the cabin behind the dining hall). I love my room and having my own space, but that building has no insulation and it went down to zero at night. So it was a few very cold nights. Hopefully it only gets warmer from here on out. Reagan is my roomie, and I'm super excited to get to live with her all summer. She's been such a mentor and inspiration to me ever since I met her. And she's quietly hilarious ;)

346. Love or lust?
Love.

347. In a relationship?
Still no.

348. How many relationships have you had?
Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

349. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Clearly not a very strong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment