Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 26 April 2015

BORED

I can't believe I'm done second year university. And I'm never going back to Waterloo again. This is wild to think about. And in a week, I'll be heading up to camp. I'm really excited to be going back to camp to be with all these awesome people. But I'm really nervous about actually doing my job (seeing as I don't actually know how to do it...).

I'm bored, so lots of questions today...

339. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I love to drive, and no, I've never crashed.

340. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I tore the cartilage in my knee while I was in high school...apparently sometimes I still limp because of it.

341. Do you have any obsessions right now?
Finding things I no longer want and posting them on kijiji.

342. Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Not that I know of.

343. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No. I suck at holding grudges. Which when I discover that someone is still holding a grudge about something that happened X time ago, I'm shocked. For a long time I didn't know that holding grudges for a long time was even a thing.

344. What is your astrological sign?
Virgo.

345. What's the last thing you purchased?
Groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment