Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 24 September 2015

'I Want To Walk'

Today I ended up walking to and from campus four times. Which is ironic because the first time I was walking there I told my friends that I wanted to go for a walk. After my first class, I had forgotten that I have a team meeting, so I had to go back to campus. Later I was out in the backyard sitting and doing some of my reading in the sun, and my other roommates left for class and they locked the doors. So then I had to walk to campus to get the keys so that I could get back into the house. And finally I had to go back to campus a fourth time for class. And while not the most interesting route to walk, I'm glad I was able to spend time outside. I'm really excited to be going back up to camp this weekend to help out with the retreat. It will be nice to see Nola again.

No comments:

Post a Comment