Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 28 September 2011

I Hate Cliff Hangers

So today my day went fairly well. I had that chemistry test I was talking about and I think I did fairly well.  My youth group leader made up this game where he will text us as a group and the first one to respond wins a prize. So toady during lunch he texted us and I tied with another girl (who won last week). I'm getting faster! ...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing....  Also during lunch the fire alarm went off at school.  Nobody was sure whether it was a drill or not.  I recently saw the movie Inception for the first time.  I don't know why I waited so long to see it, it is a great movie.  I hate cliff hangers, so I really disliked the ending.  Personally I think he was in reality, even though you don't see whether his totem falls over. Argh!  Maybe there will be a second one...

No comments:

Post a Comment