Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 26 September 2011

I Have a Blog

So...I have a blog.  I wonder how long it will take for anybody to find out about it.  I've thought about making a blog for awhile now, and here I am.  My BFFLAAT has a blog, and so I guess she kind of gave me the idea of making one.  About the picture, I have a many obsessions, one of which is the Sherlock TV series by BBC.  This is a quote from that.  Ahhh...quotes. I absolutely adore quotes. My BFFLAAT's mom gave me this cool book for my birthday and it is just pictures of the sky, so you can doodle in the sky. I am writing all my favourite (yes, I'm Canadian) quotes in it.  I will try to post every day, but that likely won't happen. Oh well, we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment