Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 30 September 2011

Cake Boss

Today is my sister's birthday.  So happy birthday to her!  Today I had an English test and I think it went fairly well.  I have yet to get my chemistry test back, I really want to know how I did!  Tonight is youth group and we are doing cake boss night.  We get to decorate cakes in teams and then somebody wins.  We are a very competitive group, so you HAVE to win.  We eat the cake of the team who loses :)  My group is planning to do a pacman cake, with cupcakes as the little white dots that he eats.  It is going to be AWESOME!!!  The night is based off the show Cake Boss from TLC (if you hadn't figured it out) and Anthony is my favourite character.  Mainly because everybody makes fun of him.  This is a picture of Domo.  I don't really know what he's from, but I think he is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment