Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 3 January 2015

I'm Back

Today was the ideal day to relax and go to bed early and get a good nights sleep. And so obviously I blew it. It's harder and harder to go to bed early, even if I want to. I'm back in Waterloo now, because I have training all day tomorrow for being an International Peer Mentor this semester. It's one of the requirements to get the Global Experience Certificate, which I'm going for. It will be interesting to see how it goes, because I am not the most outgoing person and I've never before attempted to communicate with someone who doesn't know English.
Coming back to Waterloo was easier than I was expecting. I was thinking that I would have to get used to my apartment all over again, but I slipped right back into my routine here, which is nice. I'm the only one back so far. My two friends are supposed to arrive tomorrow. The other two roommates I had last term are on co-op this term so I will be getting two new roommates. Well, one of them didn't find a subletter, so there might only be 4 of us in the apartment for a while. That would be nice, just to not have so many people in such a small space.
Well, here's to hoping this year, and more specifically, this term, goes well!

I'm listening to Songza's Reddit 100 Most Beautiful Songs.

298. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
Getting comments is one of my favourite things.

299. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
Definitely not my Dad. Probably my BFFLAAT. Or my mom.

300(!). Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
Ha! My dad ;)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't have any new roommates! The two girls with the leases couldn't find subletters, so it's just the 3 of us right now :)

      Delete