Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 28 March 2015

I was riding the bus and there were these two guys talking about how close University of Winnipeg was to the University of Manitoba. "They're only, like, 40mins away from each other!". And all I could think was, "You are currently in Waterloo, where there are two universities quite literally 5mins away from each other."

326. What does your URL mean?
obsessionsareme: I have a lot of obsessions. But I'm pretty sure the URL "obsessions" was taken. So this was the next best thing that I could think of.

327. What is your greatest weakness? Your greatest strength?
What is this, an interview? I think my greatest weakness is my lack of empathy for others. I struggle to feel what others feel. My greatest strength would probably be, I don't know how to say it, my self-control? When something needs to happen, I make sure it happens, even if I don't want to do it. And if I shouldn't do it, I won't.

328. Who is your celebrity crush?
Benedict Cumberbatch.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are more empathetic than you give yourself credit for. You are certainly kind.

    ReplyDelete