Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 14 April 2015

I love to read the words you used

title taken from 'Thing We Lost in the Fire' by Bastille

331. Are you happy with the person you've become?
There was no hesitation in my mind when I thought "I am".

332. What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of styrofoam pieces rubbing against each other. I also hate every tune I have ever used as my wake up alarm. I love the sound of rain falling when inside a car.

333. What's your biggest 'what if'?
What if I never find love?

334. Do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens?
No and no (although I would be open to convincing about small organisms on other planets).

335. Stick your right arm out; what's the first thing you touch? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: the wall.
Left: my pillow.

336. Smell the air. What do you smell?
My bourbon butterscotch candle.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are happy with the person you have become. That in and of its self is significant. I'm confident you will find love. You are still young and there is a world of people you haven't yet met. At least one of whom is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete