Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 23 April 2015

Running from the dark but I just can't hide

title taken from 'Losing Sleep' by John Newman

Do you ever not want to go to bed, even though you're exhausted?

2 down, one more exam to go. It's stats, which I though I would be worried about, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. And then I can finally go home. For a week, then I'll be off to camp! I'm really excited about going back to camp, but I'm also freaking out inside because I have no idea how to my job. I know logically, of all the potential people to work in the kitchen, I have more knowledge than most because I worked there last summer. But that does not mean I have any idea what I'm doing. I'm going up to camp for a day to talk to the representative from our food supplier, so hopefully that will clue me in on how things go a little bit.

337. What's the worst place you've ever been to?
Wow, I don't know. I can't think of a place that's actually bad. There was one time I was disappointed about a place. There's an old house in Uptown Waterloo that's been converted into a book store. It's called Old Goat Books, and looked really cute and old in a kind of hipster kind of way. So I decided to go in, but it was just books on book shelves. There wasn't any of the charm that I was thinking would be inside. Not the worst place I've been to, but one of the disappointing ones.

338. Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
I think Dan Smith of Bastille is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment