Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 5 November 2015

This is the story of a bride in white...

title taken from Holy (Wedding Day) by The City Harmonic

I love this song. I want it played at my wedding at some point, perhaps as I walk down the aisle? Speaking of weddings, I want my first dance to be like this:
My fiancé and I will learn this dance and we will perform it at our wedding.

Ugh. Give me a boyfriend.

367. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
There isn't a specific time that immediately pops into my head, but I think it would be interesting to re-live a moment from a time I can't remember, but if I could have the consciousness that I have now. The first half-hour of my life, for example, to learn what that was like.

1 comment:

  1. Heather I am confident you will find your soul mate, Someone who you can be completely open with and who loves you unconditionally .

    ReplyDelete