Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Inspiration...?

I just finished reading a couple of blog posts by someone I worked with this summer, and I was inspired to write because of it. Problem is, I don't really have anything I want to talk about. I have officially been accepted to the University of Leeds for a term abroad. I'll be there from late January to mid May. It is equal parts thrilling and terrifying. I'm excited about the chance to do some traveling while I'm there though (I have nearly a month long Easter break).

Not much else is new, other than I spent a good chunk of my day standing on tables with my professor. And then creeping said professor on Facebook (I'm still not sure whether I'm glad I did that or not). Less than a month to go, then I'm done the term! It's creeping up quickly and I don't know if I want time to move faster or slower.

368. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I'm a firm believer in the fact that your experiences shape who you are as a person, thus I wouldn't want to get rid of a horrible experience.

I'm sorry I give such BS psychological answers to some of these questions. Truth is, most of the time I'm too lazy to think of an answer. And sometimes you just need to give a BS answer. Better here than on an exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment