Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 1 October 2011

The Weekend!

I am so glad that it is the weekend.  Every Saturday morning I go to my church to a sewing group.  I love creating quilts and lots of other stuff.  Right now I am working on a quilt with circles, lot of them!  It means I don't get to sleep in, but I feel like I've had a more productive day.  Last night at youth group, it was cake boss night and my team won (no surprise) but there was no prize (also no surprise).  It was a pretty awesome cake, we did pacman (see picture).  We are planning to go out for dinner to Union Burger, I've never been before but all my friends have said it's really good.  I got a belated birthday gift today, a gift card to mac.  I don't wear makeup, but maybe since I have a gift card I'll give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment