Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 14 October 2012

Times

Wow. It has been a while. But we were having internet issues so that's my excuse. My art presentation went well, although it was during a lock down. The school was under lock down for 10 minutes because there was a man with a suspected weapon in the neighborhood. They ended up finding him. I got my cartilage pierced yesterday. It hurt, not going to lie (like I did to the guy who pierced it). And now I can't sleep on that side. But it's not so bad now. It kind of feels like a bruise when I accidentally bump into it.  I've also been doing drivers ed this weekend. 8:45-2 Saturday and Sunday for two weekends. It seems like a lot crammed really close together, but I would rather get it over with than drag it out. And I thought it would be boring, but it's not really. I mean, I'm not jumping up for joy, but the teacher is really nice and funny and keeps things interesting.  The only thing I don't like is that we have to do a presentation with 5 other people in the class. But we don't know each other so it's kind of awkward trying to work on it because we're not given hardly any time to do it and nobody wants to get together outside of the class so we'll see how it goes.  I got school marks on Friday, doing pretty well in all my classes.  Recently I've really wanted to play My Sims on the Wii. We don't own it, we had just rented it before. But since there's no more rental stores, what am I supposed to do? I think one of my friends might own it so I'm going to ask her if I can borrow it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment