Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 22 October 2012

TV Is Entertaining


My ear hurts. Where I got is pierced, that is.  I really hope its not infected.  I'm working on my sketchbook right now. Well, I'm blogging right now, but I was working on my sketchbook moments ago.  I watched two episodes of DW today. I'm on a new season, so that means a new companion. I like her. It's funny, I read somewhere about the companions of The Doctor: "Funny how he has all of time and space in his hands and everybody he meets is British."  I laughed at it, because its true.  And I think I like the Tenth Doctor more than the Eleventh. I thought Eleventh was my favourite, but that was just because he was the first one I'd seen but also that I hadn't seen the others.  I didn't like Nine, and I still like Eleven, but Ten is now my favourite.  I've been comparing them, and I realize now that Eleven is acting like a big baby.  Ten is more mature (but we are talking about The Doctor, you can only get so much maturity) and Ten has more feelings I think.  Have I mentioned before that I've been watching Elementary? I told myself that I was only watching it to see how it compared to Sherlock. But now I'm telling myself that I'm only watching it to fill the space between Sherlock seasons. I have a feeling though that I am going to be a true fan of Elementary.  Don't tell anybody though. I could be held to being a traitor.  Oh well. And I also must mention that after an oddly long time away from Discovery Channel, that CANADA'S WORST DRIVER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I've missed thee. It comes back next week.  I'm so excited :)
Nine

Ten
Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment