Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 2 January 2016

I wished you the best of all this world could give

title from 'Jealous' by Labrinth 

I realize it's been a while, and I've probably lost most of you because of my own lack of posts. But better late than never.
I can't believe it's 2016 already. December flew by and in just 2 weeks I'll be off to England for my term abroad. I'll be starting a new blog to use during the time I'm away. I want lots of people to be able to read about my travels but not be able to see everything I've posted over the last several years. Once I get that started, I'll write all about my worries and panics that I'm having right now about moving across the world for 4 months. Maybe I'll make myself a hashtag.
Not much else going on here. I was successful in my 2015 New Years resolution of writing and mailing a letter each week. My last letter was a letter I wrote to future 50 year-old me. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to mail that to myself... I haven't set a specific resolution for this year. I'd like to in general live more spontaneously (which will probably happen most while I'm abroad). I have a 5 year question journal that I fill out every day, so that will also be something that I'm doing this year (and the next 4 after that).
My brother currently has a friend over and is watching the new Sherlock special that aired yesterday. I haven't watched it yet because my parents and I are going to see it in theatres next week. I have to avoid tumblr until then because I really don't want anything to be spoiled. I've been watching Once Upon A Time this fall and had a pretty big plot line revealed on tumblr so I'm very cautious now about not having anything spoiled. (I kid you not as I was typing this out I heard my brother and his friend both go "Wait, what? Wait, WHAT?!" and I freaked out a bit).
Once I've got my new blog up and running, I'll post a link to it here. Then this blog will be silent for 4 months (not that it's been shouting or anything over the past year).

No comments:

Post a Comment