Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 24 September 2012

Happiness

So I got my birthday gift that I have been waiting for today. And it was...drum roll please...a GUITAR!!! I'm so excited. I've been wanting to take lessons ever since I took a guitar course at school in grade ten.  And not only was it a guitar, I also got some accessories to go with it.  My party went well. We did a picture scavenger hunt. But my parents (ie Dad) made it too easy.  I mean it was still fun but it would have been more fun if we didn't get the picture within an instant. Tomorrow is the Red Feather football game. I'm not going. My main reason for not going was that my math teacher said he was going to still teach a lesson tomorrow.  But then today he changed his mind so I won't be missing anything.  But by then I had already told everybody I wasn't going and I didn't want to rush to get a ticket. So I'll just hang out in class, finish yesterday's homework and read. It will be good.  I like when there are kids missing from class.

No comments:

Post a Comment