Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 15 September 2012

Slow Saturdays

I am waiting. Not sure what for, something to do, I guess.  Went to Kiwi Kraze today with my BFFLAAT. My mom and brother tagged along though so I don't think it went quite like she (and myself) envisioned.  Then she came over afterwords and we watched Iron Man 2. Good movie. She fell asleep though. When she woke up a few minutes later I had to fill her in. I think only in movie theatres have I seen her make it through a movie and not fall asleep. :)  I went to sewing thins morning, made a little baby quilt to be given to the London Pregnancy Center (I think its called).  Then I looked through some magazines for some ideas for my next quilt.  My sister has been at the Western Fair all day so it's been very quiet. (Not that my sister often engages with the family but annoys my brother).  I have a bit of a headache. I'm in one of those I'm-not-sure-what-to-do-with-myself kind of moods/states.  I have been doing some things in my sketchbook recently. Not really sketches, more of writing quotes out in different styles. Maybe this evening I'll take pictures of them and show you. Not much going on. Time to go eat dinner.

2 comments: