Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 30 September 2012

Today it is Sunday

Today, my mother, my BFFLAAT, my BFFLAAT's mother and I went to the Ontario Universities' Fair.  It was in Toronto, and basically all the universities in Ontario set up a stand (or an entire building, more like it), send representatives and talk to the people who want to know more. I found about some programs, one in particular. It's called Global Business and Digital Art at Waterloo.  It has some business courses but also has arts, specifically digital art (if you couldn't guess by the name). But digital art is what I'm interested in, more so than "physical" art (as a career, that is). And the class is around 60 people, so not very big( well, it seems big to me but for a university it's puny). The thing I like is that the business classes are different from the business classes that a business major would be taking, and also with the same 60 people.  Basically you spend 4 years with the same people. The only thing is that course is double the tuition of the regular art degrees at Waterloo.  Queen's also had a Computing and Fine Arts degree that I'll have to look into more but sounds good. I'm glad I went. I was tired though, haven't been getting enough sleep lately.  I should be heading to bed soon. There are just too many things to do. I forgot to watch Elementary, which is the Canadian version of Sherlock. And although I'll always prefer Sherlock, I still want to see Elementary.  But on a bigger note, I forgot to watch the new episode of DW yesterday. It's funny, because at the time it was airing, I was watching an older episode of DW on DVD.  Anyways, in my panic, I was scrambling the internet to see if I could find out when it was playing again. I couldn't find it and figured I was doomed. But then today my dad found out that it was playing this evening, so all was good. But I think my dad may have stopped recording it a little early and so I think I missed the last few lines but I think I'll survive. One thing I'm not happy about is that they split the season up. They played 5 episodes, but now there won't be another one until Christmas. CHRISTMAS!!! And it's not even a "real" episode, it's the Christmas special. How I'll make it I don't know. Well, actually, I'll just watch DW DVD. :)  The season resumes in 2013. Speaking of 2013, that's when Sherlock starts again! But not until the fall, which I hate. Why does there have to be such big gaps in between seasons? BBC, (aka Steven Moffat), you own my heart, but continue to break it. This is definitely an unhealthy relationship, but how can I leave?


No comments:

Post a Comment