Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 26 May 2014

Camp has been really good. Tiring, but I've really enjoyed being up there. And I really like being in the kitchen. A couple days ago I had some time where I wasn't supposed to be doing anything, and I thought to myself, "I don't know what to do with myself." Our schedule is pretty packed, and is only going to be more so starting next week.

176. Last person you talked to today?
My mom.

177. Name a person you hate?
I don't hate anyone, really.

178. Name a person you love?
Nobody romantically, but I love my BFFLAAT :)

179. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
What kind of question is this? I'll punch the person that asked this question!

180. In a fight with someone?
Really, who is asking these questions? No, I am not.

181. How many sweatpants do you have?
This is another stupid question in a completely different way. 3.

182. How many hoodies/sweaters do you have?
I don't know off the top of my head (who does?) but definitely more than 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment