Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 19 May 2014

Spritz

Spritz is an application where you read one word at a time and the words flash in this little box. It sounds really weird, but I like it. You can choose the speed you go at. This is at 350 wpm (words per minute) (the average is 250wpm):


I think this is so cool. I would use this all the time. Their website has a button at the top so that you can Spritz their website. How fast can you read?

170. Favourite Movie?
This is a question I hate being asked. I really like Inception and Avatar, those are my go-to answers. Frozen is also really good, but that's more of a passing appreciation.

171. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
I didn't know there was a Mean Girls 2...?

172. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
I haven't seen 21 Jump Street, so Mean Girls.

173. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Probably Damian.

174. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Peach (the starfish) and the "mine" seagulls. But of course Dory.
(I was just looking at the IMDb pages for both Mean Girls and Finding Nemo, and did you know that FN came out before Mean Girls? I thought it was the other way around...)

175. First person you talked to today?
My dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment