Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Camp!

Woohoohoo! Camp! So excited. This evening, we (excluding myself) were calling families and seeing if their kids were interested in coming up to camp this summer. However, camp only has one phone line, and we had a lot of families to be calling. So then people were seeing if their phone plan would support making a bunch long distance calls. But! Eventually we figured out that you can use Google+ to make phone calls (who knew?!). So everyone was in different corners calling people off their laptops. It was funny to watch people talk and the different reactions parents would give to getting the phone call. There was a lot of pumpkin left in the kitchen so now the head cook is looking up recipes to use pumpkin in different ways. It will be interesting to see what we come up with! I can connect to the wifi everywhere in the dining hall except my room, which is a little annoying to say the least. And I usually blog just before bed, so basically you're all doomed on the update front. But you can be praying for camp and the staff!

161. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I did this past weekend. There was my webkinz golden retriever Cappuccino, my sock monkey, a Hershey's kiss plushie, Bandit the raccoon from Great Wolf Lodge and Domo in a panda suit.

162. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
At least 15.

163. Favourite animal?
I don't really have one. Platypus, maybe.

164. What colour is your underwear?
The pair I'm wearing right now is white with little light blue and green flowers on it.

165. Chocolate or vanilla?
I used to be a chocolate-all-the-way-kind of gal, but I am starting to appreciate vanilla more.

167. What colour shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a grey UWaterloo sweater.

168. What colour pants?
Light grey (don't judge my fashion choices; I'm at camp)

169. Favourite TV show?
Sherlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment