Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 18 September 2014

My brother would probably kill me if he knew that I shared this with you all, but this is the message(s) he sent me on my birthday (via Skype??)
 (for the record, it did not, in fact, take him 10mins to send all those messages. Skype shows the time the message was sent, and up till then it had only been 3mins. The entire thing took him 7).

Also for your viewing pleasure, more WiFi names that are far superior to "potato". (Torchwood is a Doctor Who spin-off ;D )

255. I'll love you if...
You accept me for who I am and if we have similar interests.

256. 3 random facts
1. The Bible, the world's best selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.
2. Owls are one of the only birds that can see the colour blue.
3. Shakespeare is quoted 33,150 times in the Oxford English Dictionary.
I have no idea whether these are true or not. I'm going to go so far as to say they're not true. Some of the other facts on the site I was on I know for a fact not to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment