Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Who Needs Productivity?

I have done nothing academically productive this evening and I feel really sucky about it. So I'm going to blog.

If you're looking for some new music, might I direct you to Hozier and his debut self-titled album. He's got an indie rock, soul/blues sound. I really like his album (it's the only I've been listening to recently).

272. Favourite picture of your idol.
(I'm going to call them my favourite role model/person rather than an idol)
(also remember when I lost it over this?)

273. Something I'm talented at.
Painting? Doodling.

274. 5 things that make me happy
1. Completing things before they need to be done
2. Watching movies
3. Talking to my friends
4. Mentally allowing myself to do something (ex. "You can eat a cookie once you're done this paper")
5. Finding new music that I like

No comments:

Post a Comment