Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Time is Here

Only 2 more weeks and then I'm outta this dump (a figurative and literal dump; the cleaning by my roommates has gone down hill over the past month). Oh how I just want to be done. I'll be happy once Monday is over, because by then I will officially be done classes and all but one of my assignments will be handed in. We did some review in my English class, and this exam is going to be harder than I think I initially thought it would have been. But, nothing I can't handle! Studying is just going to be more work than I want it to be (but really, I wish studying was no work). Luckily, I don't have to study so much for my other two exams. I really just want to decorate the Christmas tree and make a really intense gingerbread house (I'm going big this year). I've been listening to Songza's Christmas playlist and it makes me really happy. Also, they included Do You Want To Build A Snowman? as a Christmas hit, and it basically made my day (it's early).



281. What's the last thing you ate?
Vegetable Thins Original crackers that I found in the cupboard. I'm pretty sure they're mine, but there is a tad of doubt in the back of my mind.

1 comment: