Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 8 November 2014

Homecooked Meals For the Win

I feel bad for the students who are living off fast food and premade frozen meals because I just had a PC indian butter chicken frozen meal.

And.
It.
Sucked.

I was supposed to have spaghetti and meatballs, but I forgot to take the sauce out of the freezer, so I had this frozen dinner that I only bought cause it was on sale. And how badly I would have preferred the spaghetti and meatballs, you'll never know.
This weekend has been incredibly unproductive in terms of school work. Although I have made big progress on my various study abroad forms. I've decided that my first choice school is the University of Leeds. I'm really excited, now that most of the stress of all the forms is mostly out of the way. Also, I can't get over how fast time is moving. Like, another week is gone already. Each day comes and is it's own, but then BAM it's the weekend again and I'm just over here like damn where did the time go. And I keep looking at my list of things that I need to do and how I'm ignoring every single one of them. I'm pretty sure at about 8pm tonight I'll suddenly get this panic and I'll work till midnight (hopefully. I'm kind of banking on that happening so that today isn't completely unproductive).

275. Something that's worrying me right now
(LOL) Um, my lack of productiveness this weekend.

276. tumblr friends
No one.

277. Description of my best friend.
- funny
- beautiful
- caring
- loving
- creative
- giving
- supportive
- loves me for me
- honest
- makes me smile
- fashionable
- intelligent
- genuine
- my RDJ-loving partner
- there for me
- encouraging
- imaginative
- ambitious
- friendly
- happy
- outgoing
- an independent woman THAT DON'T NEED NO MAN
- encouraging
- talkitive ;)
- basically the coolest person I know
- aka my BFFLAAT 8D

4 comments:

  1. Yes, makes you appreciate home cooked meals even more after you've eaten some bad frozen thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I'm just trying to figure out how to post a comment.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just buy a bottle of butter chicken sauce,ma couple of chicken breasts, and naan bread. Then make some rice. Yum!! If I was your mother I would say eat some veggies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also...l really loved your description of your BFFLAAT.

    ReplyDelete