Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 3 December 2014

280. What's you favourite Christmas tradition? And what tradition would you like to start? (Thank you J).
I don't really think we have a specific tradition? I mean, there's a lot of stuff that we do each year, but there's nothing really that's special that I would say is "my family's tradition". I guess a tradition of ours is you get to open your stocking before breakfast, but then the family opens all the gifts together after breakfast. I like that we watch each other open presents and see what everyone got, rather than a mad dash to open everything as quickly as possible.
A tradition I would like to start would probably be making a home-made gingerbread house, which I started last year. That's something I'd like to keep doing.

282. If you could be a crayon, what colour would you be?
Screamin Green (check it out here).

No comments:

Post a Comment