Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 22 February 2013

Award

I don't know if you remember my travel and tourism course that I took last year and talked about sometimes. (I talked about it here). Anyway, the awards night invitations just came out. As expected, I got academic excellence, which means that your average was higher that 80% I think. Or maybe 85%. I dunno. Anyways, along with that I also won the Travel and Tourism award. I'm not exactly sure what that requirements are in order to get a course award, but I think it has something to do with marks and being an overall good student. I'm surprised. I mean, not really. If somebody in the class had to get the award, I am definitely not surprised that I got it. But I hadn't really even considered getting a special award. I guess that's why I'm surprised. I'm happy about it. But I'm not going to brag about it. It's not like its a grade 12 university chemistry award, it's the grade 11 open travel and tourism award. I won't deny winning it, but I'm not exactly going to bring it up in conversation. If you get what I'm trying to say.

1 comment: