Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 19 February 2013

My Quilt

I also forgot to mention that I finished my quilt on Saturday. My sewing teacher is making me a label for the back, so I'll show you a picture of that later, but this is basically the finished project.





The black and white floral design is the back.  There's white on both sides of each coloured strip, in case my attempt at cool photography skills doesn't depict that very well.  And the binding (the edge, for all you non-sewers out there) is orange for a bright pop of colour.  I really like how the quilting in lines made the back of the quilt look.  I think this is one of my favourite quilts I've made yet.
All photos Copyright Heather W.

1 comment: