Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Paper!

I really love the app Paper by 53. I don't have the entire app, just two brushes, but I still really enjoy what I can create with it. I especially like how my handwriting turns out in it. I've taken to writing out Doctor Who quotes and this is one of my favourites:


Also, I did these little sketches which I LOVE.






Ok, that last one is actually Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, but I think it's pretty awesome. Here's another quote that I did, and I think it is one of my all-time favourite Doctor Who quotes. It just has so much power:


And none of you will  understand this (unless you've started watching Doctor Who and DIDN'T TELL ME), but I just have to put it up there:

Ack!
All images Copyright Heather W.

1 comment: