Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 11 April 2013

Baths...?

My knee has kind of been hurting on and off recently. Also, my mom had a bath tonight. These events reminded me of the last time I had a bath. The night before, I had been at youth group and I tore the cartilage on my knee. I told my parents that it hurt, and my mom said something along the lines of walk it off. I couldn't believe it. But that's not really part of the story. Anyways, I was going to be leaving the confines of my home, and really needed a shower.  Believe me, if I wasn't going anywhere, I would not have been taking a bath. (The reason I was taking a bath instead of a shower was because my knee hurt). I guess the point of this story is that you can't shave while having a bath. It's really awkward and then you have all the little hairs floating around in the water. That's the lesson I learned that day.



(Yeah, I know, not my best post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment