Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 21 April 2013

Pinterest

Ok I have this board on Pinterest of images that I've created about my pet peeves and I posted this one yesterday:
For those of you who don't know, your homepage on Pinterest shows everything that has been pinned recently on all the boards that you are following.  But it also shows the pins that you've repinned onto your own boards. And so the above image was on my homepage. And I got really excited when I saw it because I thought, SOMEBODY ACTUALLY REPINNED ONE OF MY ORIGINAL PINS! I'M POPULAR (NOT REALLY) BUT STILL! SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS! But then I saw that it said "Pinned by Heather" and my happiness was crushed.  Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment