Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 9 January 2012

Quotes

After a long and painful debate about which painting I'm going to do for my final art project (I hate making decisions) I have decided to do Hassam - Sunset at Sea.  I had narrowed it down to that and The Blue House, but overall (given what we have to do for the project) I think Sunset at Sea will be easier.  Instead of the little boat I am going to put in a TARDIS (see picture).  Today my parents bought the Adele concert DVD.  Although this was slightly shocking, I have to admit that it's pretty cool.  She talks between songs about why she wrote it or just talks to the audience about stuff.  I'm thinking of quotes I could write in my Skywriting Journal.  Somewhere along the lines of Doctor Who and John Green quotes.  :)  Gotta love obsessions!

1 comment: