Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Goodreads

Notice anything different? No? What a shame, cause if I don't tell you, you probably won't notice.  But since I've mentioned it, you probably scrolled down and saw the spiffy new Goodreads widgets.  Goodreads is a website with a bunch of books on it (more than a bunch, basically all of them), and you can make an account and track to books you've read, books you want to read, and the books you're reading right now.  So these widgets just let you know what I'm up to reading wise.  That way I don't have to tell you.  The site also has quotes that other users have added and that you can "like".  So those are quotes I like.  At the very bottom I added my 2012 reading challenge.  I'm thinking that considering I've already read 6 books that I might have to change my goal....  It's amazing how easy these websites make it to add stuff like that.  Goodreads has the code all typed up for you, and Blogspot has a place for you to put it, bada-boom, bada-bing!  You've got a widget!

No comments:

Post a Comment