Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 5 January 2012

School Is Coming...

I dread going back to school.  This always happens to me on holidays, I get so used to sleeping in and chilling in my pajamas, then the break ends and its is a cold slap to the face.  I am almost done my essay that I had to write over the break, I just have to finish off the conclusion paragraph.  One small problem, though, is that it is almost a page too long.  So I'm gonna have to go through and cut some parts out.  I hate it when that happens.  Although, my friend (who has to write the same essay) pointed out that I have it better off than she does, her essay is too short.  I guess I would prefer to cut stuff out than have to scramble to find more to say.  BTW, does anybody have another saying for 'each other'? Cause I think I've said it about 50 times in my essay and I feel so repetitive.  I also have to choose what painting I'm going to do for my final art project.  Out of these, which one do you like best? Or if you have any suggestions...
Hassam - Sunset at Sea

Chagall - The Blue House

Monet - Impression Sunrise

Marin - Lower Manhattan

Derain - Big Ben

3 comments:

  1. i like the first one heather--hassam, sunset at sea but i would be impressed to see your version of any of them i am sure. wish i could paint....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partial to everything Monet - but I think the Derain would be easier to replicate...and may have meaning to you given your trip there.

    Try - "one another" "each of us" "each of them"

    ReplyDelete