Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 2 January 2012

2012

 


First post of the year! Too bad it wasn't on the first day of the year.  I blame the internet.  We have been having some trouble with it recently, and it hasn't worked all day.  Until now, that is.  I fear that it will suddenly stop working again and I'll lose everything I've said.  That would be annoying.  I can't believe it's 2012 already, more so that December is over.  And of course, now the snow comes.  My BFFLAAT kind of found out about my blog.  Her mom, who knows (and whom I have forbidden to tell her) desperately wants me to tell her.  But when I made this blog, I didn't tell anybody and I wanted to see how long it would take people to find out.  My BFFLAAT saw her mom asking me to tell her about the blog, and now she's kind of freaking out.  She doesn't know that I have a blog, just that there is a secret.  That she doesn't know.  Which my BFFLAAT doesn't enjoy.  I think she might be mad at me, or mad that she doesn't know something I do know.  And I know how she feels.  But it's always better to be in on the secret, isn't it? Oh well. Went to see We Bought A Zoo yesterday, it was really good.  I cried.  It seems like a really happy movie, but there are some real tear-jerking scenes (as my mom would say).  Wish you all the best of the new year!

3 comments:

  1. we saw We Bought a Zoo too and i thought it was a little too much reality--so sad. think sammy cried for at least half of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and happy new year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she still doesn't know!! and she isn't mad. I think she has forgotten about it actually.

    ReplyDelete