Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 10 June 2013

Coincidence

I have a daily quote calender and on Friday the quote was:
"My fellow graduates, the answer is...I don't know."
 - Lelaina Pierce (Winona Ryder) in Reality Bites; screenplay by Helen Childress
What a coincidence, because I graduated on Friday!
On a completely different note, this is one of my favourite ads:
I love the two people in the back near the end. I also think it's a great message. I have hesitation trusting companies when they claim something. "Never Frozen!" I think "Yeah right".  It's not that I don't trust them, but... Nope. That's exactly it, I don't trust them. I don't mean to, it's just the society I grew up in, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment