Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Sewing

This is the latest thing I've completed in sewing (which is surprising because I haven't been to sewing in about a month because I've had other things going on. Hopefully I can make it at least once more. I've been debating going during the summer. I didn't do that last year because I wanted to sleep in, but I might decide to show up late to sewing some Saturdays.  I don't know, we'll see how that goes.  I've given this quilt to my sister. I have too many quilts myself, and I think the colours match her personality (and her room).

And this is a picture of the sunset on Saturday up at camp. I was having difficulties with the flash/exposure time. I really need to look into how to use settings other than full-auto on my camera. 
I've cropped out the parts I didn't like. (Like the over-exposed tree trunks).
 And as always with sunsets, by the time you get your camera, the sky has changed and never seems to have the colours you were intending to take a picture of in the first place.

And I know it's kind of blurry, but I really like this one with the clouds:



1 comment: