Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 4 June 2013

I Was Just Looking...That's All It Was

The book I am currently reading is a recent republication of an older series. But this time they've grouped three books into one physical book.. The series is called Fearless by Francine Pascal. The first book I read was called Fearless, but actually had the first three books in it. Now I'm on Fearless 2, which is book #4-6.  I was looking online to see if this was it. Nope. Not at all. This series is...wait for it...36 books long. 36 BOOKS. 36 BOOKS. I can not believe it. That is too long. It's not a bad series, it keeps me entertained. It's one of those series/books that I want to keep reading and find out what happens but if you asked me what happened, I wouldn't be able to give you a lot of detail. It's great in the moment, but nothing really sticks. Do you get what I'm saying? Have you ever read a book like that? I probably sound like a lunatic...

No comments:

Post a Comment