Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Smorgasbord of Thoughts

The "Fund Heather's Halloween Costume Fund" can be found here*.

261. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
1. Work for myself/start a business/company
2. Start a family
3. Be someone's role model

263. Favourite Comedian(s)
Jim Gaffigan, Bill Cosby

Also, check out Ed Sheeran's new music video:



*Ok, so I actually went and tried to make a fundraiser on a website, but turns out you need a PayPal account to do that, which I don't have, so it didn't work. But I'm still open to donations.

2 comments:

  1. Also...you really need a paypal account! It's great when buying things online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment which didn't post for some reason was...

    You really had me with the link!!
    Great goals.

    ReplyDelete